The LVPC Monthly Photo Challenge was a success last year, so here we go again! We will have 3 themed challenges each month to spark your creativity and inspire you photographically.
We hope that the challenges will inspire you to get out and shoot, but photos from your archives that meet the themes are welcome. Creative digital processing is fine too! Want to get started? See the list of Future Themes below.
Enjoy fellow member's contributions in a slideshow before the start of each monthly meeting and at any time in the Member's section under Members/ Club Albums. All submissions must be in your album before noon Tuesday before the monthly meeting. Submit up to 2 photos per theme.
Add your photos today!
For the October 17th Meeting:
. Select tag Challenge-10/19-Objects
. Experiment with a creative idea or technique. Select tag Challenge-10/19-Playtime
. Select tag Challenge-10/19-It's Local
- November: Abstracts in Nature, Macro Discoveries, Street Scenes
- December: Made of Metal, Complementary Colors, Portraits
- January: My Favorite Photo Ever, Textures & Patterns, After Dark
- February: Mostly White, Glass, Wabi Sabi (beauty in decay)
- March: Minimalism, Music & Dance, Perfect Light
- April: Edibles, Depth of Field, Repetition
- May: Motion, My Favorite Color, Creative Post Processing
How to Participate
- For best viewing and for our downloading, prepare your images with 1280 pixel width for landscape and 720 pixel width for portrait, max file size 3 MB.
- Upload your images (3 max) to your member album
- Member Login, Profile, Website: Photo Albums, Open an Album (pencil), Add Photo(s).
- Select the Correct Challenge TAG from the pull-down list for each image. Do NOT create your own TAG.
- You are done! Your image will be manually loaded to the Challenge Album (be patient).