The LVPC monthly Photo Challenge has been a great way for all members to get involved and share images with the club. While social distancing has curtailed our ability to meet, we will continue the club challenges and invite your participation.
Until our meetings resume we will move the challenge to the club albums on the website. You will only need to upload your images to your personal album on the site and tag your images according to the theme. We’ll take care of getting them moved to the appropriate challenge album.
To help you focus your efforts, there will be a single challenge theme and the theme will be
open for submissions for two weeks. Each member is invited to submit a total of THREE images for a single theme
. Once the theme has closed, the theme album will be uploaded for members to visit and enjoy.
The goal of the challenge is to inspire you to pick up your camera and spark your creativity.
While images from your archive are welcome we hope the themes will help you to expand your photographers eye and shoot from a new perspective. Creative post processing is allowed.
Add your photos today!
July 6 - July 19 - Creative Post Processing
Use tag 07/20-CreativePost
- July 19 - Aug 2: Depth of Field
How to Participate
- For best viewing and for our downloading, prepare your images with 1280 pixel width for landscape and 720 pixel width for portrait, max file size 3 MB.
- Upload your images (3 max) to your member album Click Challenge Instructions button below or watch a short video Click for Video Demo.
- Member Login, Profile, Website: Photo Albums, Open an Album (pencil), Add Photo(s).
- Select the Correct Challenge TAG from the pull-down list for each image. Do NOT create your own TAG.
- You are done! Your image will be manually loaded to the Challenge Album (be patient).