New this year is our LVPC Monthly Photo Challenge! We are running 3 theme challenges at the same time to spark your creativity and inspire you photographically.
We hope that the challenge will inspire you to get out and shoot, but photos from you archives that meet the themes are welcome. Creative digital processing is fine too!
All club members are encouraged to participate. Challenge photos are featured in a slideshow before the start of each monthly meeting. And we announce the new Challenge Themes. All submission must be in your album before noon Wednesday, the day before our meeting.
LEADING LINES (use tag Challenge 3/19 Leading Lines)
CANDID (use tag Challenge 3/19 Candid)
PURPLE (use tag Challenge 3/19 Purple)
How to Participate
- For best viewing and for our downloading, prepare your images with 1280 pixel width for landscape and 720 pixel width for portrait, max file size 3 MB.
- Upload your images (3 max) to your member album
- Member Login, Profile, Website: Photo Albums, Open an Album (pencil), Add Photo(s).
- Add the Correct Challenge tag to each image you want to share
- You are done! Your image will be manually loaded to the Challenge Album (be patient).