Regular monthly meetings: At each meeting we have a presentation with an acclaimed feature speaker with a photography related topic. During the meeting, we also review key information for upcoming events. Meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of each month from September through June at Banana Factory in Bethlehem, PA at 7 PM unless otherwise noted.
Meetings & Speakers for 2018-2019
- Nikon Ambassador – Photographing Cuba, September 2018
– Creative Bird Photography, October 2018
– Capturing Stunning Sailing and Seascape Images, November 2018
– Composition in Photography, December 2018
– Finding Your Voice, January 2019
- Olympus Visionary – Nordic Travels, February 2019
– Seeing Beyond Seeing, Black & White Photography, March 2019
Robert Rodriguez Jr
- Canson Infinity Ambassador – Beauty Within: The Journey of Landscape Photography, April 2019
– Photographing Theater, May 2019
Club Member Sight & Sound Slideshows
and Annual Meeting with Election, June 2019
Previous Meetings & Speakers
Our speakers inspire, challenge, provide tips, and leave us amazed with the images they create.
We have had an incredible list of renowned photographers speaker at our meetings. Past presenters include Danielle Austen, Lisa Cuchara, Joe Edelman, Fiona Keyes, Axel Hildebrandt, Jim LaSala, Richard Lewis, Cliff Mautner, Joe & Mary Ann McDonald, Mike Moats, Harold Ross, Henry Rowan, Denise Silva, B.N. Singh, Betsy Wilson, and Ron Wyatt.
Our meetings have covered a broad range of topics including: finding your creativity, understanding and applying light, sculpting with light, simple approach to portraits, long exposures, iPhoneography, studio management, filters, copyright.
Photography subjects that have been featured include nature, landscape, birds, macro, black and white, travel, urbex, sports, concert, architectural.